Wednesday 3 April 2013

>>Introducing the Van Biljons


Soooo, I got married last December, and as that is a quite recent significant event in my life, I will share it as my
second post. The reason why my blog's only happening this year is probably due to the fact that all my spare time last
year was spent obsessing over our wedding, hanging out with friends or making out with my husband to be. So now
that our wedding is over, I can blog, and go back to obsessing over other peoples weddings (no-pressure) :-).

I love weddings! I am such a lame girl, I know, but I don't care. To me, a wedding is one event that takes everything I
love into one. Amazing flower choices, pretty designed stationery, glamorous dresses, gorgeous venues, and love...what
in this world could possibly be rader than love?

So ja, I married my love on 1 December on an olive/wine farm in the Overberg region, Western Cape. The Cape
treated us with the most ridiculous wind it could possibly produce, but despite that one unexpected factor, everything
was perfect. And would you look at that sunset!!! How blessed are we? Thanks to  Tasha Seccombe for taking such fabulous pictures:-)

Our engagement shoot and wedding was also featured on the ever amazing pretty blog.
Check this blog out if you haven't yet, I think those girls are going an amazing job.

And Johan, home really is wherever I am with you;-)








No comments:

Post a Comment