Friday 5 April 2013

>>Font Friday - In the loop by Patrick Seymore

I love fonts. They make me happy. I'm always amazed at how many wonderful fonts are just floating around out there, waiting for someone to discover them and make something beautiful. I decided that I want to commit myself to finding at least one font that I love every week, and perhaps even start collecting some of them. I discovered this one today, and thought about how great it would be for my new online portfolio website that I'm designing...I'll share that once it is ready. I just love how delicate this one is. In the loop can be downloaded on the hellofont website, that is also where I got this image from.


1 comment:

  1. And I think you're getting me hooked on fonts now too! Waiting for the next font Friday...

    ReplyDelete