Wednesday 8 May 2013

>>Dear Rae jewellery, new online shop

Oeeeee, this makes me happy!! I love Dear Rae jewellery, and since I don't own my own piece yet, it's fan-friggen-tabulous that I can now buy online:-))) Dear Rae was started in 2010 by Karin Rae Matthee and is another Cape town based creative studio that take great care in making all their beautiful jewellery by hand! I think their creations make the perfect little gift to spoil a friend...or yourself. Below is a selection of my personal favourite pieces, but why don't you go and have a look at their new website, and perhaps make a selection of your own. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this tremendous post for all of us...I also got lot of important information which may be so like this post...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my site.
    shop online jewellery

    ReplyDelete