Tuesday 3 September 2013

>> Rabbit baby book

I have an incredible friend, and her name is Clarise. She is really just an overall amazing chick with a
big heart and lots of love to give, and it's a huge bonus that we happen to have a lot of the same interests
and hobbies. I love my friend Clarise, and I am so happy to have her in my life as a good friend and ready
source of inspiration. If there is one thing about her that I am always amazed by, then it is her absolute
indulgence in making other people happy. She always has the most amazing ideas and goes the extra 1000 miles
to make a person feel special. One example would be this book we made together.

This rabbit themed baby book was a project we did for one of her friend's baby shower. Clarise collected and
compiled all kinds of advice and pretty sayings from the ladies that will be attending the shower, and then I
designed and did some hand-binding to make a book. I love how soft our illustrations and watercolour washes
(all from etsy) came out, and (to me at least) the hand-binding adds a real handmade charm to it. 

Clarise, just another one of your amazing brain babies come to life, and I think Helena is going to love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment