Wednesday 19 June 2013

>>I have never wanted to go on holiday this much.

Hi all

Just in case anybody was wondering whether I grew tired of my little blogging hobby, and thus abandoned it..I haven't. The last 4 weeks of my life has been true hell at work, and I miss my blog terribly. I have so many exciting stories and photos that I want to blog from the last month, but I think they might still have to wait until next week. Despite the fact that I have been working really hard and stressing myself into near death, I AM working on some really exciting stuff, which should start filling the "my projects" part of this blog pretty soon. So rest assured, I haven't lost interest, or ran away to a far away lost island (even though I really want to). I will be back and blogging, when everybody around here decides to leave me alone for a bit;-)

Cheers vir eers!

No comments:

Post a Comment